Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
“If you build it, they will come,” might work for baseball diamonds in Iowa cornfields, but it’s a bad strategy for your website. Building a website is only half the job. To be successful online, you also need to attract visitors, which is where studioJMC’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services comes in.
StudioJMC has been involved with SEO for over five years and our network of search optimizers for far longer. In 2005 we founded an online forum for SEO professionals, which we managed until its sale in 2008. Since then we have continued to work with some of the top professionals in the field. During that time, we have seen the field grow and change.
Traditionally, the goal of SEO has been to improve your site’s ranking in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) of Google, Bing and Yahoo in order to drive more “natural” or “organic” (as opposed to paid) traffic to your website.
While that remains a major focus of our efforts, SEO has far outgrown the limitations implied by its name. Today it includes not only search engine rankings but also the entire field of online marketing including:
- Traditional SEO
- Local search optimization and geo-targeting
- Social media programs (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
- Online reputation management
- Link Building
- Online advertising including PPC (pay per click) programs such as Google Adwords.
- Coordination of online marketing with traditional media
However the goal remains the same, increasing the flow of targeted visitors to your website and improving your site’s conversion rate. To help you achieve these goals we use a combination of techniques:
- Keywords selection: The process of determining the search terms which your site can most effectively target to increase traffic and conversions.
- On-page SEO: Optimizing the content of your site to effectively target your keywords and improving the structure of your site so it can be easily and effectively crawled and indexed by search engine.
- Off-site SEO: Activities and marketing outside your website aimed at building links to your site and increasing its online visibility.
- Analytics: Ongoing tracking, reporting and analyzing traffic to your website to measure the results of your SEO campaign and improve it’s effectiveness.
At studioJMC, the focus of our efforts is to help you develop realistic and measurable goals for your website, develop and implement a plan to achieve them and provide you the means to measure our success.
To learn more about our SEO services and how they can help you achieve your online goals complete and submit the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.